Jeptha P Curtis MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
interventional cardiology; health services research more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1993
- M.D., Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1997
- Ko DT. Wang Y. Alter DA. Curtis JP. Rathore SS. Stukel TA. Masoudi FA. Ross JS. Foody JM. Krumholz HM. Regional variation in cardiac catheterization appropriateness and baseline risk after acute myocardial infarctionJ Am Coll Cardiol 200851:716-23.
- McNamara RL. Herrin J. Wang Y. Curtis JP. Bradley EH. Magid DJ. Rathore SS. Nallamothu BK. Peterson ED. Blaney ME. Frederick P. Krumholz HM. Impact of delay in door-to-needle time on mortality in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol 2007100:1227-32.
- Bradley EH. Nallamothu BK. Curtis JP. Webster TR. Magid DJ. Granger CB. Moscucci M. Krumholz HM. Summary of evidence regarding hospital strategies to reduce door-to-balloon times for patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention. Criti Paths Cardiol 20076:91-7.