Ya Ha PhD
Associate Professor of Pharmacology
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology: Cell Cycle and Signal Transduction; Drug Design, Discovery and Mechanism; Membrane Biology and Motion
Cancer Center, Yale: Developmental Therapeutics
Membrane protein; X-ray crystallography; Enzyme mechanism more...
- B.S., Nanjing University, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Minnesota, 1998
- Xue, Y., Chowdhury, S., Liu, X., Akiyama, Y., Ellman, J. & Ha, Y. (2012) Conformational change in rhomboid protease GlpG induced by inhibitor binding to its S’ subsites. Biochemistry 51, 3723-3731.
- Xue, Y. & Ha, Y. (2012) The catalytic mechanism of rhomboid protease GlpG probed by 3,4-dichloroisocoumarin and diisopropyl fluorophosphonate. J. Biol. Chem. 287, 3099-3107.
- Hu, J., Xue, Y., Lee, S. & Ha, Y. (2011) The crystal structure of GXGD membrane protease FlaK. Nature 475, 528-531.