Zhe (Jay) Chen PhD, FAAPM
Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Theoretical and experimental radiation dosimetry; Radiobiological analysis and modeling for radiation therapy treatment optimization and outcome analysis; Image-guidance for tumor identification, treatment design, delivery verification, and treatment response evaluation in administering personalized adaptive radiation therapy more...
- B.S., Fudan University, 1982
- M.Phil., City University of New York, 1985
- Ph.D., City University of New York, 1989
- Chen Z, Bongiorni P, Nath R, Experimental characterization of the dosimetric properties of a newly designed I-Seed model AgX100 125I interstitial brachytherapy source. Brachytherapy, 2012, 11:476-482.
- Chen Z, Roberts KB, Decker R, Pathare P, Rockwell S, Nath R, The impact of prostate edema on cell survival and tumor control after permanent interstitial brachytherapy for early stage prostate cancers. Phys Med Biol, 2011, 56: 4895-4912.
- Chen ZJ, Nath R. A systematic evaluation of the dose-rate constant determined by photon spectrometry for 21 different models of low-energy photon-emitting brachytherapy sources. Phys Med Biol. 2010 Oct 21;55(20):6089-104.