Douglas E Brash PhD
Senior Research Scientist in and Clinical Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Ultraviolet Light; Skin Cancer more...
- B.S., University of Illinois, 1973
- Ph.D., Ohio State University, 1979
- Rochette, PJ and Brash, DE. Human telomeres are hypersensitive to UV-induced DNA damage and refractory to repair. PLoS Genetics 6 (e1000926): 1-13, 2010.
- Klein, AM, Brash, DE, Jones, PH, and Simons, BD. Stochastic fate of p53-mutant epidermal progenitor cells is tilted toward proliferation by UVB during preneoplasia. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 107:270-275, 2010.
- Knezevic, D, et al. Bcl-2 is the target of a UV-inducible apoptosis switch and a node for UV signaling. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 104:11286-91, 2007.