Abhijit A. Patel PhD, MD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Circulating tumor-derived DNA; Next-generation sequencing; Selection of nucleic acids from combinatorial libraries more...
- B.S., Yale College, 1995
- M.S., Yale College, 1995
- Ph.D., Yale University Graduate School, 2002
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2003
- Narayan A, Carriero NJ, Gettinger SN, Kluytenaar J, Kozak KR, Yock TI, Muscato NE, Ugarelli P, Decker RH, Patel AA, (2012) Ultrasensitive measurement of hotspot mutations in tumor DNA in blood using error-suppressed multiplexed deep sequencing. Cancer Res, epub May 10, 2012.
- Patel AA, Chen M-H, Renshaw AA, D’Amico AV, (2007) PSA Failure Following Definitive Treatment of Prostate Cancer Having Biopsy Gleason Score 7 with Tertiary Grade 5. JAMA 298: 1533-8.
- Patel AA, Steitz JA, (2003) Splicing Double: Insights from the Second Spliceosome, Nature Rev Mol Cell Biol., 4: 960-70.