Diane S Krause MD, PhD
Professor of Laboratory Medicine, of Cell Biology and of Pathology; Assoc. Director, Yale Stem Cell Center; Assoc. Director, Transfusion Medicine Service; Director, Frisbee Laboratory for Hematopoietic Graft Engineering
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Stem Cells and Tissue Repair | Tissue Specific Stem Cells | Directors
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
Laboratory Medicine: Blood Bank | Krause Lab
Bone Marrow Transplantation; Stem Cells; Cell and Molecular Hematology; Leukemia more...
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Gao,Y, Smith E, Ker E, Campbell P, Cheng E, Zou S, Lin S, Wang L, Halene S, Krause DS. Role of RhoA specific guanine exchange factors in regulation of endomitosis in megakaryocytes. Developmental Cell 22:573-84, 2012. PMID: 22387001
- Kassmer SH, Bruscia EM, Zhang P, Krause DS. Non-hematopoietic cells are the primary source of bone marrow derived lung epithelial cells. Stem Cells 30: 491-499, 2012. PMID: 22162244.
- Halene S, Gao Y, Hahn K, Massaro S, Italiano JE, Lin S, Kupfer GM, Krause DS. Serum Response Factor is an essential transcription factor in megakaryocytic maturation. Blood 116:1942-1950, 2010. PMID: 20525922.