Nancy A Moran
William H. Fleming, M.D. Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Departments & Organizations
Symbiosis; Genomics; Evolutionary Biology; metagenomics; metabolism more...
- B.A., University of Texas, 1976
- M.S., University of Michigan, 1978
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 1982
- McCutcheon, J. M., B. R. MacDonald, and N. A. Moran. 2009. Convergent evolution of metabolic roles in bacterial co-symbionts of insects. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106:15394-15399.
- Oliver, K. M., P. H. Degnan, M. S. Hunter, and N. A. Moran. 2009. Bacteriophage encode factors required for protection in a symbiotic mutualism. Science 325: 992-994.
- Peccoud, J., J. C. Simon, H. J. McLaughlin, and N. A. Moran. 2009. Recent adaptive radiation of pea aphids revealed by their rapidly evolving symbionts. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 106: 16315-16320.