Susan Kaech PhD
Associate Professor of Immunobiology; HHMI Early Career Scientist
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Immunology: Computational Immunology | Microbiology
Global Health Initiative: Infectious Diseases
Immunobiology: Lymphocyte Development
Mechanisms of memory T cell development; Developmental Biology; Immunobiology; Immunology; Vaccine; Immunobiology; T-Cells; Vaccines; Adaptive immunity and immunological memory to viruses more...
- B.S., University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1993
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1998
- Cui W, Liu Y, Weinstein JS, Craft J & Kaech SM. An IL-21/IL-10/STAT3 pathway is critical for functional maturation of memory CD8+ T cells. Immunity 35:792-805 (2011). PMCID in progress.
- Marshall HD, Chandele A, Jung YW, Meng H, Poholek AC, Parish IA, Rustishauser R, Cui W, Kleinstein SH, Craft J and Kaech SM. Differential Expression of Ly6C and T-bet Distinguish Effector and Memory Th1 CD4(+) Cell Properties during Viral Infection. Immunity 35:633-46 (2011). PMCID in process.
- Joshi NS, Cui W, Dominguez CX, Chen JH, Hand TW and Kaech SM. Increased numbers of pre-existing memory CD8 T cells and decreased T-bet expression can restrain terminal differentiation of secondary effector and memory CD8 T cells. J Immunol 187(8):4068-76 (2011). PMCID in process.