Sandra L Wolin MD, PhD
Professor of Cell Biology and of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Microbiology | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells
Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
Center for RNA Science and Medicine, Yale
Cell Biology: Cell Biology of RNA | Developmental Cell Biology and GeneticsWolin Lab - Principal Investigator
Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry
Noncoding RNAs; RNA surveillance, RNA damage; Autoimmune disease; Environmental stress more...
- M.D., Yale University, 1985
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1985
- Chen, X., Taylor, D.W., Fowler, C.C., Galan, J.E., Wang, H.-W., Wolin, S.L. (2013). An RNA degradation machine sculpted by Ro autoantigen and noncoding RNA. Cell 153, 166-177.
- Wolin, S.L., Sim, S. and Chen, X. (2012). Nuclear noncoding RNA surveillance: is the end in sight? Trends Genet. 28, 306-313.
- Sim, S., Yao, J., Weinberg, D.E., Niessen, S., Yates, JR 3rd and Wolin, S.L. (2012). The zipcode-binding protein ZBP1 influences the subcellular location of the Ro 60-kDa autoantigen and the noncoding Y3 RNA. RNA 18, 100-110.