Herve Francois Agaisse MSc, PhD
Research Scientist in Microbial Pathogenesis
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Microbiology | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development: Genetics and GenomicsStem Cell Center, Yale: Tissue Specific Stem CellsMicrobial PathogenesisParasitology Program
Host/pathogen interaction; Shigella; Chlamydia; Vaccinia virus; Listeria; Dissemination; Actin-based motility; Non-vesicular lipid trafficking; Tyrosine kinase signaling; Type III secretion system more...
- BS, University of Paris, 1988
- M.Sc., University of Paris, 1990
- Ph.D., University of Paris, 1996
- Talman A, Chong R, Chia J, Svitkina, T and Agaisse H. Actin network disassembly powers Listeria monocytogenes dissemination. J Cell Sci. 2013, in press.
- Alvarez D and Agaisse H. The formin FHOD1 and the small GTPase Rac1 promote vaccinia virus actin-based motility. J Cell Biol. 2013, 202(7):1075-1090.
- Derré I and Agaisse H. The lipid transfer protein CERT interacts with the Chlamydia protein IncD and participates in ER-Chlamydia inclusion membrane contact sites. PLoS Pathogens. 2011, 7(6):e1002092.