Megan C. King PhD
Assistant Professor of Cell Biology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Radiobiology & Radiotherapy
Cell Biology: Cytoskeletal DynamicsKing Lab - Principal Investigator
Microtubules; Nucleus; Nuclear envelope; DNA repair; Cellular mechanics; Telomere biology more...
- B.A., Brandeis University, 1997
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 2004
- Megan C. King, Theodore G. Drivas, and Günter Blobel. A network of nuclear envelope membrane proteins linking centromeres to microtubules. Cell. 134, 427-38 (2008).
- C. Patrick Lusk, Günter Blobel, and Megan C. King. Highway to the inner nuclear membrane: rules for the road. Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. 8, 414-420 (2007).
- Megan C. King*, C. Patrick Lusk*, and Günter Blobel. Karyopherin-mediated import of integral inner nuclear membrane proteins. Nature. 442, 1003-7 (2006).