Dr. Uzma Usman is an Assistant Professor, Clinical Neurology at Yale School of Medicine. She received her medical degree from Dow University of Health Sciences and did Residency and Fellowship at Barrow Neurological Institute at St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuromuscular Medicine and American Board of Electro-diagnostic Medicine. Her areas of interest and expertise are ALS/Motor Neuron Disease/Lou Gehrig's disease, Inflammatory myopathies and immune mediated neuropathies including CIDP and GBS.
Education & Training
- Clinical Neurophysiology FellowshipBarrow Neurological Institute (2019)
- Neuromuscular FellowshipBarrow Neurological Institute (2018)
- Neurology ResidencyBarrow Neurological Institute (2017)
- ALS FellowshipUniversity of Alberta (2010)
- Board CertificationAB of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Electrodiagnostic Medicine (2019)