Research & Publications
Dr. Batisti is a gastroenterologist and transplant hepatologist. Her specific interests include care of the liver transplant patient, organ allocation, nutrition in transplant, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Education & Training
- Transplant Hepatology FellowshipNew York Presbyterian/Columbia (2017)
- Gastroenterology FellowshipMount Sinai St. Lukes (2016)
- Internal Medicine ResidencyMontefiore Medical Center (2013)
- MDTufts University School of Medicine (2010)
- BANew York University (2003)