Lab Group Developments!
Large Gene Network Required to Predict Response to HER2-Targeted Therapy
Join Dr. Chagpar in Discussing the Latest DevelopmentsDriving New Thinking in Breast Cancer Management
- Budapest Breast Cancer Think Tank
- American Association for Cancer Research - Annual Meeting (April 5-9, 2014, San Diego, CA)
- Harnessing Genetic Diversity to Enable Personalized Medicine
- The Bioinformatics group lab meeting is held on Wednesdays at 3PM in 300 George Street, Suite 120, Room 133.
- The Breast Cancer Translational Research lab meeting is held at the same location on Thursdays at 4PM.