Research & Publications
Specialist of Rodent Surgery and Therapeutic Intervention.
Leads highly specailized mouse surgeries including the transplantation of tumors from one mouse to another. Utilize pharmacological, physiologicol, and/or surgical techniques in small animals. Use pharmacologicol tools in preclinical animal models to evaluate in vivo efficacy and tolerability (includes study design, animal handling, dosing via numerous routes, blood and tissue sampling and data collection, analysis, and interpretation).
Education & Training
- Specialist in Rodent SurgeryWeill Cornell Medical Center (2013)
- Senior Research Associate IIHarvard Medical School (2012)
- Senior Associate ScientistPfizer Global Research & Development (2008)
- Research AssociateYale School of Medicine (2007)
- BSSouthern CT State University, Biology (1999)