Adam B. Hittelman MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Urology and of Pediatrics and Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing; Associate residency director
Molecular and developmental biology, transcriptional and regulator mechanisms for genitourinary development; Congenital anomalies and urologic malignancies
Molecular and developmental biology focusing on the transcriptional and regulator mechanisms for genitourinary development; Congenital anomalies and urologic malignancies
- AB Hittelman, S Sridharan, R Roy, J Fridlyand, M Loda, C Collins, PL Paris: Evaluation of Whole Genome Amplification Protocols for Array and Oligonucleotide CGH. Diagn Mol Pathol 2007, 16:198-206.
- AB Hittelman, RS Purohit, CJ Kane: Update of staging and risk assessment for prostate cancer patients. Curr Opin Urol 2004, 14:163-70.
- AB Hittelman: Glucocorticoid Receptor AF-1 Associated Factors Differentially Regulate GR-Dependent Transactivation. UMI Dissertation Services, Ann Harbor 2000
- Tasian, G. E., Hittelman, A. B., Kim, G. E. et al.: Age at Orchiopexy and Testis Palpability Predicts Germ and Leydig Cell Loss: Clinical Predictors of Adverse Histological Features in Cryptorchidism. J Urol, 182: 704, 2009
- Hittelman, A.: Gene hunting in urogenital development--what does the future hold? J Urol, 181: 951, 2009
- Paris, P. L., Sridharan, S., Hittelman, A. B. et al.: An oncogenic role for the multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 gene in prostate cancer. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis, 2008