Congenital Abnormalities; Molecular Biology; Pediatrics; Urologic Diseases; Urology; Developmental Biology
Molecular and developmental biology focusing on the transcriptional and regulator mechanisms for genitourinary development; Congenital anomalies and urologic malignancies
Evaluation of Whole Genome Amplification Protocols for Array and Oligonucleotide CGH.
AB Hittelman, S Sridharan, R Roy, J Fridlyand, M Loda, C Collins, PL Paris: Evaluation of Whole Genome Amplification Protocols for Array and Oligonucleotide CGH. Diagn Mol Pathol 2007, 16:198-206.
Update of staging and risk assessment for prostate cancer patients.
AB Hittelman, RS Purohit, CJ Kane: Update of staging and risk assessment for prostate cancer patients. Curr Opin Urol 2004, 14:163-70.
- AB Hittelman: Glucocorticoid Receptor AF-1 Associated Factors Differentially Regulate GR-Dependent Transactivation. UMI Dissertation Services, Ann Harbor 2000
Age at Orchiopexy and Testis Palpability Predicts Germ and Leydig Cell Loss: Clinical Predictors of Adverse Histological Features in Cryptorchidism.
Tasian, G. E., Hittelman, A. B., Kim, G. E. et al.: Age at Orchiopexy and Testis Palpability Predicts Germ and Leydig Cell Loss: Clinical Predictors of Adverse Histological Features in Cryptorchidism. J Urol, 182: 704, 2009
Gene hunting in urogenital development--what does the future hold?
Hittelman, A.: Gene hunting in urogenital development--what does the future hold? J Urol, 181: 951, 2009
An oncogenic role for the multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 gene in prostate cancer.
Paris, P. L., Sridharan, S., Hittelman, A. B. et al.: An oncogenic role for the multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 gene in prostate cancer. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis, 2008
Full List of PubMed Publications
- Syed JS, Nguyen KA, Wu CQ, Cost NG, Siddiqui MM, Hittelman AB, Shuch B: Distinguishing pediatric and adolescent renal cell carcinoma from other renal malignancies. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2017 May; 2016 Nov 2. PMID: 27805307
- Oladeru OA, Hamadu M, Cleary PD, Hittelman AB, Bulsara KR, Laurans MS, DiCapua DB, Marcolini EG, Moeller JJ, Khokhar B, Hodge JW, Fortin AH, Hafler JP, Bennick MC, Hwang DY: House staff communication training and patient experience scores. J Patient Exp. 2017 Mar 1; 2017 Feb 20. PMID: 28393108
- Healy JM, Olgun LF, Hittelman AB, Ozgediz D, Caty MG: Pediatric incidental appendectomy: a systematic review. Pediatr Surg Int. 2016 Apr; 2015 Nov 21. PMID: 26590816
- Washington S, Osterberg EC, Elliott SP, Hittelman AB, Breyer BN: Acute Bladder Necrosis after Pelvic Arterial Embolization for Pelvic Trauma: Lessons Learned from Two Cases of Immediate Postembolization Bladder Necrosis. Case Rep Urol. 2016; 2016 Sep 5. PMID: 27656309
- Robey TE, Kaimakliotis HZ, Hittelman AB, Walsh SA: An unusual destination for magnetic foreign bodies. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2014 Sep. PMID: 25186508
- Martin DT, Steinbach JM, Liu J, Shimizu S, Kaimakliotis HZ, Wheeler MA, Hittelman AB, Mark Saltzman W, Weiss RM: Surface-modified nanoparticles enhance transurothelial penetration and delivery of survivin siRNA in treating bladder cancer. Mol Cancer Ther. 2014 Jan; 2013 Nov 12. PMID: 24222663
- Verma A, Degrado J, Hittelman AB, Wheeler MA, Kaimakliotis HZ, Weiss RM: Effect of mitomycin C on concentrations of vascular endothelial growth factor and its receptors in bladder cancer cells and in bladders of rats intravesically instilled with mitomycin C. BJU Int. 2011 Apr; 2010 Aug 24. PMID: 20735383