Robin Masheb PhD
Research Scientist in Psychiatry and Assistant Professor of Divinity; Director of Education, Pain, Research, Informatics, Multimorbidities & Education (PRIME) Center; Associate Director, Program for Obesity, Weight and Eating Research (POWER) at Yale
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: VA Connecticut Healthcare System | Psychology Section | Pain Research, Informatics, Multimorbidities, and Education (PRIME) Center | Program for Obesity, Weight and Eating Research (POWER) at Yale
Pain; obesity; eating disorders; cognitive-behavioral therapy; empirically-supported treatments; health behavior change; body image more...
- B.S., Tufts University, 1988
- Ph.D., St. John's University, 1997
- Masheb, R. M., Grilo, C. M., & Rolls, B. J. A randomized controlled trial for obesity and binge eating disorder: Low-energy-density dietary counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy. Behaviour Research & Therapy, in press. Epub Sept 26, 2011.
- Masheb, R. M., & White, M. A. Bulimia nervosa in overweight and normal weight women. Comprehensive Psychiatry, in press. Epub May 5, 2011. PMID: 21550028
- Masheb, R. M., Grilo, C. M., & White, M. A. An examination of eating patterns in community women with bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. International Journal of Eating Disorders. 44, 618-624, 2011. PMID: 20979146