Joy S. Kaufman PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Director of Program and Service System Evaluation at The Consultation Center; Director of Evaluation Research, Division of Prevention and Community Research; Director of Psychology Training at The Consultation Center; Deputy Director for Operations, The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
Integrated systems of care; Data in program and policy decision-making; Risk and protective factors of children exposed to violence and/or have severe emotional and behavioral difficulties more...
- B.A., Assumption College, 1985
- M.A., Depaul University, 1990
- Ph.D. Clin, Depaul University, 1993
- Schlauch, R., Levitt, A; Kaufman, JS. The moderating effect of family involvement on substance use risk factors in adolescents with severe emotional and behavioral challenges. Addictive Behaviors, in press.
- Whitson, ML; Bernard, S; Kaufman, JS. The effects of cumulative risk and protection on problem behaviors for youth in an urban school-based system of care. Community Mental Health Journal, in press. DOI: 10.1007/s10597-012-9535-9
- Snyder, F., Roberts, Y. H., Crusto, C. A., Connell, C. M., Griffin, A., Finley, M. K., . . . Kaufman, JS. Exposure to potentially traumatic events and the behavioral health of children enrolled in an early childhood system of care. Journal of Traumatic Stress, in press.