Vinod H. Srihari MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Associate Program Director, Psychiatry Residency Training; Director, STEP Program
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Specialized Treatment for Early Psychosis (STEP) Program | Psychosis Program at Yale | Yale Global Mental Health Program
Early Intervention for Psychotic Disorders; Delusion formation; Cost-Effectiveness more...
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1994
- M.D., University of Rochester, 1998
- Srihari VH, Shah J, Keshavan MS. Is Early Intervention for Psychosis Feasible and Effective? Psychiatr Clin N Am 35(2012) 613-631
- Phutane VH, Tek C, Chwastiak L, Ratliff JC, Ozyuksel B, Woods SW, Srihari VH. Cardiovascular risk in a first-episode psychosis sample: A ‘critical period’ for prevention? Schizophrenia Research 2011; 127: 257-261.
- Srihari VH, Breitborde NJK, Frisman L, Tek C, McGlashan TH, Jacobs S, Woods SW. Public-Academic Partnerships: Early Intervention for Psychotic Disorders in a Community Mental Health Center. Psychiatric Services. 2009 (Nov/Dec)