Picnic 2010 Photos
Showing images 0-0 of 0.
- The Harbor Pavilion in Lighthouse Point Park, the site of this year's departmental picnic.
- The spectacular view from the Harbor Pavilion.
- There aren't many bargains for a quarter left these days.
- The source of the name for this New Haven park.
- The pavilion is quiet hours before the picnic.
- A fisherman comes into view as you gaze out over the breakwater.
- A severely bent tree trunk.
- A New Zealand lamb is prepared for the picnic.
- Our thanks to Patty in the Business Office for obtaining the Harbor Pavilion for the picnic.
- Several of the department members show up early to lend a hand.
- You have to see Joe DePonte to get your burger or hot dog just the way you want it.
- A pair of happy guests.
- Having a wonderful time at only a year and a half.
- No caption needed.