Melissa Pauline Knauert MD, PhD
Instructor in Medicine (Pulmonary) and Clinical Instructor in Nursing; Associate Program Director, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Departments & Organizations
Sleep deprivation in critically ill patients; noise and light reduction in the hospital environment; sleep disordered breathing in pregnant women more...
- Sc.B., Brown University, 1996
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2005
- M.D., Yale School of Medicine, 2006
- Knauert M, Yaggi H, Redeker N, Murphy TE, Araujo KL, Pisani MA: Feasibility study of unattended polysomnography in medical intensive care unit patients. Heart and Lung 2014, In Press.
- Argento AC, Kim A, Knauert MP, Boffa D, Siegel M, Jafari B, Puchalski JT: Recurrent Hydrothorax and Surgical Diaphragmatic Repair: Report of 2 Cases and Review of the Literature. J Broncho Intervent Pulmonol 2014, 21(2):150-153.
- Knauert M, Vangala S, Haslip M, Lee PJ: Therapeutic applications of carbon monoxide. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity 2013, 2013:360815.