Christine Won MD MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Associate Program Director, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship; Director, Sleep Program at Veterans Affairs CT Healthcare System
- Won CH, Chun HJ, Chandra SM, Sarinas PS, Chitkara RK, Heidenreich PA. Severe obstructive sleep apnea increases mortality in patients with ischemic heart disease and myocardial injury. Sleep Breath. 2013 Mar;17(1):85-91.
- Won, CH. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome: An Impending Epidemic. Clinical Pulmonary Medicine. 20(1):36-42, January 2013
- Teng AY, Won C. Implications of OSA on Work and Work Disability Including Drivers. Clin Chest Med. 2012 Dec;33(4):731-44.
- Suwanprathes P, Won C, Komoltri C, Nana A, Kotchabhakdi N, Guilleminault C. Epidemiology of sleep-related complaints associated with sleep-disordered breathing in Bangkok, Thailand. Sleep Med. 2010 Dec;11(10):1025-30.
- Selim B, Won C, Yaggi HK. Cardiovascular consequences of sleep apnea. Clin Chest Med. 2010 Jun;31(2):203-20
- Won CH, Li KK, Guilleminault C. Surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: upper airway and maxillomandibular surgery. Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2008 Feb 15;5(2):193-9.
- Won CH, Kirsch C. Intracranial hypertension caused by obstructive sleep apnea and obesity hypoventilation syndrome. Chest. 2006;130(4)345-6.
- Won C, Kuschner WG. Pulmonary artery catheter effectiveness in congestive heart failure. JAMA. 2006 Mar 8;295(10):1121; author reply 1121-2