Lynn Tanoue MD
Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Director, Winchester Chest Clinic; Medical Director, Yale Cancer Center Thoracic Oncology Program; Associate Medical Director, Respiratory Care, YNHH; Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs; Interim Section Chief (7/1/12 - present)
Departments & Organizations
Lung Cancer more...
- B.A., Harvard-Radcliffe College, 1978
- M.D., Yale University, 1982
- Dela Cruz, CS, Tanoue, LT, Matthay, RA. Lung Cancer: Epidemiology, Etiology, and Prevention. Clinics in Chest Medicine, 32(4). Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia. 2011, pp 605-644.
- Tanoue, LT. “Lung Cancer: Clinical Evaluation and Staging”, in Comprehensive Respiratory Medicine, Ed. SG Spiro SG and G Silvestri, Mosby, London, in press.
- Gettinger S. and Tanoue, LT. Lung Cancer in Older Patients. In Aging and Lung Diseases, M. Pisani Ed, Springer, New York, 2011, pp 89-110.