Jennifer A Mattera DrPH, MPH
Lecturer in Public Health (Health Policy); Executive Director, Center for Outcomes Research & Evaluation; CORE Director Education and Training; Co-Director Yale-CORE PCOR K-12 Training Program
Departments & Organizations
Healthcare quality; Outcomes Research; Patient Centered Outcomes Research; Mixed Methods; Evaluation of Interventions more...
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 1990
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1995
- Dr.P.H., Boston University, 2011
- Mattera JA, Arain SA, Sinusas AJ, Finta L, Wackers FJTh. Exercise testing with myocardial perfusion imaging in patients with normal baseline electrocardiograms: Cost savings using a step-wise diagnostic strategy. J Nucl Cardiol 1998:5.
- Mattera JA, Mendes de Leon C, Wackers FJTh, Williams CS, Wang Y, Krumholz HM. Association of patients’ perception of health status and exercise ECG, myocardial perfusion imaging and ventricular function measures. Am Heart J 2000;140:409-18.
- Bradley EH, Herrin J, Mattera JA, Holmboe ES, Wang Y-F, Frederick PD, Roumanis SA, Radford MJ, Krumholz HM. Quality improvement efforts and hospital performance. Rates of beta-blocker prescription after acute myocardial infarction. Med Care 2005;43:282-292.