Jennifer A Mattera DrPH, MPH
Lecturer in Public Health (Health Policy); Director of Operations, Center for Outcomes Research & Evaluation
Departments & Organizations
Quality of Care, Patient Centered Outcomes more...
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 1990
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1995
- Dr.P.H., Boston University, 2011
- Mattera JA, Arain SA, Sinusas AJ, Finta L, Wackers FJTh. Exercise testing with myocardial perfusion imaging in patients with normal baseline electrocardiograms: Cost savings using a step-wise diagnostic strategy. J Nucl Cardiol 1998:5.
- Mattera JA, Mendes de Leon C, Wackers FJTh, Williams CS, Wang Y, Krumholz HM. Association of patients’ perception of health status and exercise ECG, myocardial perfusion imaging and ventricular function measures. Am Heart J 2000;140:409-18.
- Bradley EH, Herrin J, Mattera JA, Holmboe ES, Wang Y-F, Frederick PD, Roumanis SA, Radford MJ, Krumholz HM. Quality improvement efforts and hospital performance. Rates of beta-blocker prescription after acute myocardial infarction. Med Care 2005;43:282-292.