Anne Chiang MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology); Chief Network Officer and Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Smilow Cancer Network
Departments & Organizations
- AB, Princeton University, 1987
- Ph.D., Harvard University, 1995
- M.D., Cornell University Medical College, 1999
- Chiang, A.C, Massague, J. Molecular Basis of Metastasis. NEJM. Dec 25; 359(26):2814-2823.
- Chiang A.. The Interaction of Polycomb Protein with the bithorax complex in Drosophila Melanogaster. Doctoral Thesis. Harvard University 1995.
- Balak M.N., Gong Y., Riely G.J., Somwar R., Li A.R., Zakowski M.F., Chiang A., Yang G., Ouerfelli O., Kris M.G., Ladanyi M., Miller V.A., Pao W. Novel D761Y and common secondary T790M mutations in epidermal growth factor receptor-mutant lung adenocarcinomas with acquired resistance to kinase inhibitors. Clin Cancer Res. 2006, 21:6494-501.