Welcome to the Wu Lab
Welcome to the website of the lab of Min Wu. Our laboratory is interested in single cell pattern formation and how nonlinear dynamics can be employed as a conceptual framework to understand fundamental cellular processes such as cell growth, cell division, and cell size control.
We are currently recruiting new members to our team!
- For postdoctoral associates, we are looking for enthusiastic candidates with experiences in quantitative cell biology and interests in non-linear dynamics and its applications to fundamental cell biological problems. We also encourage candidates with trainings in chemistry, physics or engineering but no formal background in cell biology to apply. Please send inquiries, together with curriculum vitae and names and contacts of 3 references, to Dr. Wu Min.
- For graduate students, we accept rotation students through Yale's Integrated Graduate Program in Physical and Engineering Biology (PEB) and Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS). Within BBS we accept students through either Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development (MCGD) or Biochemistry, Quantitative Biology, Biophysics and Structural Biology (BQBS) tracks. Please apply to these programs directly.
- Please note that GRE is not required, application fee can be waived.
- Previous admissions data for the BBS Program and its different tracks are available.
- For outstanding foreign students, Yale's Graduate School of Arts and Sciences offers a Gruber Science Fellowship which is open to both U.S. and non-U.S. citizens.
- For postgraduate and undergraduate students, please send inquiries directly to Dr. Wu Min.
Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. We value diversity among our trainees and strongly welcome applications from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds.