Welcome to Women’s Health Research at Yale
- New Endowed Professorship Provides Enduring Support for WHRY Leadership: Our Director, Carolyn M. Mazure, Ph.D., has been named the inaugural Norma Weinberg Spungen and Joan Lebson Bildner Professor of Women's Health Research at Yale. Click here for the full press release.
- Major Gift Endows New Research Award: Thanks to a $1 million endowment gift from Yale College '83 couple, Wendy and Thomas Naratil, new annual funding will support pioneering research to advance women's health. Click here for the full press release.
- Stay Informed: A new issue of "Innovations in Women's Health" has arrived! Click here to read the Fall 2013 issue, a special edition dedicated to providing research updates. And join us on Constant Contact to stay informed on important research relating to women's health and gender differences in health and medicine. Subscribe Here!
- Opportunities: 1) Yale BIRCWH Scholar Program: We invite applications for junior faculty scholar positions beginning in July 2014. Click here for more information. 2) WHRY Postdoctoral Associate: Please click here for more information on this new position beginning July 2014.
- Research Funding:In addition to our annual Pilot Project Awards, WHRYannounces its inaugural Wendy U. & Thomas C. Naratil Pioneer Award. Information and instructions provided in the Research Fundingsection. Letters were due October 21, 2013.
- 2013 Pilot Program Awards Announced: These newly funded projects will study breast cancer genetics, autoimmune disorders, HIV prevention among young black women, and viral infections. Click here for the full press release.
- Your Health: Our funded research expands the boundaries of medical knowledge to improve breast cancer detection and treatment. Click here for the "Your Health" page on our breast cancer research.
- High-Impact Health Findings: Our researchers' influential findings are improving health and healthcare for women. Click here for the full article.
- Join WHRY's Society of Friends: Your support makes a difference - click here to find out ways to give.
Our educational outreach activities are made possible through the generous support of:
The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
The Grace J. Fippinger Foundation
Maximilian E. & Marion O. Hoffman Foundation, Inc.
Seymour L. Lustman Memorial Fund
The Werth Family Foundation