Welcome to Women’s Health Research at Yale
- Innovations in Women's Health: It's time to celebrate. Check out this special 15th anniversary edition of our newsletter. Highlights include high-impact health findings and a timeline of key activities over the years. Click here to view the complete issue.
- Stay "Heart Healthy" Year-Round! Learn how to recognize and reduce your risk for cardiovascular disease. Stay Informed through our Constant Contact initiative sharing important research findings relating to women's health and gender differences in health and medicine. Subscribe Here!
- Pilot Project Funding: For information about our program, click here. We expect to announce the 2013 Pilot Program Awards in June.
- 2012 Pilot Program Awards: The 2012 awards study gender differences in smoking addiction; enhancement of treatments for breast and ovarian cancers; the value of breast ultrasound screening, and gender differences in neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease. Click here for our press release.
- Your Health - Smoking Cessation and You: Learn about women and smoking, why it is harder for women than men to quit smoking, and tips that may increase your chance for success. Click here for "Your Health."
- "The Status of Women & Girls in New Haven"- An Inaugural Community Report: Dr. Chisara N. Asomugha, New Haven's Community Services Administrator, and Dr. Carolyn M. Mazure, our Director, are co-chairs of the Consortium for New Haven Women and Girls. Click here to find out how the city's women and girls are faring.
- Join WHRY's Society of Friends: Your support makes a difference. Click here to find out ways to give.
Our educational outreach activities are made possible through the generous support of:
The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
The Grace J. Fippinger Foundation
Maximilian E. & Marion O. Hoffman Foundation, Inc.
Seymour L. Lustman Memorial Fund