Sulayman D. Dib-Hajj PhD
Senior Research Scientist in Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Molecular biology of voltage-gated sodium channels; Quantitative analysis of gene expression in normal and injured neurons; Structure-function relationship of sodium channel alpha subunits; Identification of proteins that modulate channel properties more...
- B.S., The American University of Beirut, 1977
- M.S., The American University of Beirut, 1982
- Ph.D., Ohio State University, 1990
- Shields, SD, Ahn, H, Yang, Y, Han, C, Seal, RP, Wood, JN, Waxman, SG, Dib-Hajj, SD (2012) NaV1.8 expression is not restricted to nociceptors in mouse peripheral nervous system. Pain, 153, 2017-2030.
- Gasser, A, Ho, TS-Y, Cheng, X, Chang, K-J, Waxman, SG, Rasband, MN and Dib-Hajj, SD (2012) An ankyrinG-binding motif is necessary and sufficient for targeting NaV1.6 sodium channels to axon initial segments and nodes of Ranvier. J Neurosci, 32(21):7232-7243.