We have simplified and reduced our pricing for FY16. Sample preparation, instrument data collection, and analysis cost are now separated.
Let us know your thoughts and recommendation on how we can do a better job to help you.
Link to be announced.
Request a quote
The Yale/Keck MS & Proteomics Resource will be closed starting December 24th and will re-open January 4th, 2016 in observance of the Christmas and New Year Holidays. Samples that are submitted on the 22nd and 23rd will be processed upon our return on the 4th. From all of us here, we wish you all a very safe and joyful holiday.
The Mass Spectrometry (MS) & Proteomics Resource of the W.M. Keck Foundation Biotechnology Resource Laboratory provides efficient and cost effective proteomics and small molecule mass spectrometry based services. Beside from our developed Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) offered for many of our MS services, we also strive to continue to bring state-of-the-art mass spectrometry based biotechnologies through input and request from our users. These technologies are developed and implemented with a broad spectrum of mass spectrometry based techniques and protein/peptide/small molecule chemistries to separate, characterize, profile, and quantify analytes from complex biological samples.
Our services include:
- Basic Protein ID from gel bands
- Protein ID from complex solution
- Protein Posttranslational Modification (PTM) identification
- Protein profiling and quantitation (Labeled Free Quantitation, iTRAQ, TMT, & SILAC)
- High Resolution (HR) MS for small molecule.
- Small molecule profiling (global).
- Metabolomics Biomarker Assay (utilizing Biocrates p180)