Erik Enquist, MD
Dr. Enquist offers his patients evaluation and treatment of voiding dysfunction in men and women, kidney stones, urologic cancers (prostate, bladder, kidney), infertility, erectile dysfunction, and BPH. He also performs minimally-invasive office-based procedures including vasectomies and treatment of prostate-related urinary problems, as well as pelvic floor therapy for women with urinary incontinence and other types of voiding dysfunction.
Previously Chief of Surgery at Westerly Hospital, Dr. Erik Enquist received his Medical Degree from University of Colorado School of Medicine, and completed a surgical residency at Rhode Island Hospital and Alpert Medical School of Brown University, and a residency in urology at George Washington University Medical Center. Dr. Enquist completed a fellowship in Urologic Oncology at National Cancer Institute/NIH.
Education & Training
- FellowNational Cancer Institute, NIH (1999)
- ResidentGeorge Washington University Medical Center (1997)
- ResidentBrown University/Rhode Island Hospital (1993)
- MDUniversity of Colorado (1991)
- BSOregon State University, Geology (1978)
- BSOregon State University, Zoology (1976)
- Board CertificationAB of Urology, Urology (2001)
Departments & Organizations
- Clinical Adult Urology
- Yale Medicine