Kimberly Marie Yousey-Hindes MPH, CPH
Lecturer in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and in Public Health (Biostatistics); Project Coordinator, Influenza/RDA
Departments & Organizations
Infectious Disease more...
- B.S., University of Rochester, 2004
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2007
- Kimberly Yousey-Hindes and James Hadler. Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status and Influenza Hospitalizations Among Children: New Haven County, Connecticut, 2003-2010.American Journal of Public Health. 2011; 101(9): 1785-1789.
- Kimberly Yousey-Hindes, Alexandra Newman, Millicent Eidson, Robert Rudd, Charles Trimarchi, Bryan Cherry. Rabid Foxes, Rabid Raccoons, and the Odds of a Human Bite Exposure, New York State, 1999-2007. Journal of Wildlife Diseases. 2011; 47(1): 228-232.
- Neeta Connally, Amanda Durante, Kimberly Yousey-Hindes, James Meek, Randall Nelson, and Robert Heimer. Effectiveness of peridomestic Lyme disease prevention measures: Results of a three-year case-control study in Connecticut. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2009;37(3):201-206.