Kaveh Khoshnood PhD, MPH
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); Program Director- BA-BS/MPH Program in Public Health at Yale; Program Advisor – Global Health Studies Program at Yale College
Departments & Organizations
Office of International Medical Student Education
Office of Student ResearchHIV/AIDSMiddle East StudiesJackson-Global AffairsSchool of Public Health: Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases; Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS; Global Health Concentration; Khoshnood Lab
Infectious disease epidemiology more...
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1989
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1995
- Alison Norris, Ashley Jackson & Kaveh Khoshnood (2012): Exploring the Ethics of Observational Research: The Case of an HIV Study in Tanzania, AJOB Primary Research, 3:4, 30-39.
- Catherine S. Todd, David Macdonald, Kaveh Khoshnood, G. Farooq Mansoor, Mark Eggerman, Catherine Panter-Brick. Opiate use, treatment, and harm reduction in Afghanistan: Recent changes and future directions. International Journal of Drug Policy. Volume 23, Issue 5, Pages 341-345, September 2012.
- McFarland W. Abu-Raddad LJ, Mahfoud Z, DeJong J, Riedner G, Forsyth A, Khoshnood K. HIV/AIDS in the Middle East and North Africa: New study methods, results, and implications for prevention and care. Editorial. AIDS. July 2010 - Volume 24 - Issue - p S1–S4