Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
- M.A., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2004
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2008
- Pachankis, J. E. (in press). Developing an evidence-based treatment to address minority stress, mental health, and related health risks among gay and bisexual men. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice.
- Pachankis, J.E., Rendina, H. J., Ventuneac, A., & Parsons, J. (in press). The role of maladaptive cognitions in hypersexuality among gay and bisexual men. Archives of Sexual Behavior.
- Pachankis, J. E., Hatzenbuehler, M. L., & Starks, T. J. (2014). The influence of structural stigma and rejection sensitivity on young sexual minority men's daily tobacco and alcohol use. Social Science & Medicine, 103, 67-75.