Andrew Thomas DeWan PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Genetic epidemiology; Statistical genetics; Asthma; Preeclampsia; Sepsis more...
- M.P.H., University of Minnesota, 2000
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 2005
- Zhao L, Triche EW, Walsch KM, Bracken MB, Saftlas AF, Hoh J, DeWan AT. Genome-wide association study identifies a maternal copy-number deletion in PSG11 enriched among preeclampsia patients. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth 2012. 12(1): 61.
- Murk W, Walsh K, Hsu L-I, Zhao L, Bracken M, DeWan A. Attempted replication of 50 reported asthma risk genes identifies SNPs in RAD50 and PTPRE as associated with childhood atopic asthma. Human Heredity 2011. 71(2):97-105. Epub 2011 Jul 6.
- DeWan A, Triche E, Xu X, Hsu L-I, Zhao C, Belanger K, et al. PDE11A associations with asthma: results of a genome-wide association scan. Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology; 2010 Oct; 126(4):871-873.