The following scholarships are awarded by the Yale School of Public Health Admissions Committee to US Citizens and Permanent Residents. No separate application is required except where noted.
All applicants are considered for merit scholarships as part of the admissions process, but you may reference the list below to ensure you highlight any relevant skills or experience in your admissions application.
Who is Eligible: All applicants are considered for merit scholarships.
How to Apply: No separate application is required, but we recommend you review the YSPH Grants and Scholarships to ensure you highlight any relevant skills or experience in your admissions application.
Who is Eligible: U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents may qualify for partial funding from a need-based Grant.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit the FAFSA as soon as possible once it's available October 1. The final deadline to apply for this grant is March 1st.
If you’ve completed your FAFSA and added Yale’s school code (001426) you will receive emailed notification of Grant eligibility shortly after you are admitted. Returning students will receive notification before the fall term bill.
All students are encouraged to seek funding sources from their employer, alma mater, organizations with which they are affiliated, and via web site searches. See the Grants and Scholarships page for more information on searching for non-Yale resources.
Students who receive a full tuition scholarship are not eligible for the YSPH Grant. Students must inform the Financial Aid Office of any outside support, as awards may need to be revised.
- US Department of Education Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships Program
- Dalai Lama Trust Graduate Scholarship Program
- Ghana Educational Trust Fund
- Fort Atkinson Community Foundation Scholarship
- Segan AmeriCorps Education Award
- US Military Veteran Benefits
- ROTC Scholarships
- Dell Foundation Scholarship
- Coca Cola Scholarship
- CONACYT Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Foundation Scholarship
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Scholarship
- Jessie C. Obert Memorial Scholarship
- Rotary Club Scholarships
- Young Epidemiology Scholars
- China Scholarship Council
- Royal Brunei Armed Forces Scholarship
Yale Club of New Haven
- PEO Scholarship Programs
- Guttmacher Institute - Cory L. Richards Memorial Scholarship
- Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- Cornell Scott Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- Vaping Daily
- Respshop Scholarship Program
- American Addiction Centers Scholarship
- Violet and Cyril Franks Scholarship
- Addiction Resource Scholarship
- BestMattressReviews.com Sleep Scholarship
- National Hispanic Health Foundation Scholarships
- Beauty + Wellness Scholarship
- Symptoma Better Diagnosis Scholarship
- Fundação Estudar's Scholarship Program
- Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship
- Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- MyCredibleFuture Scholarship