Seth D Dodds MD
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation; Associate-Director, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Training Program; Director, Hand and Upper Extremity Service
Departments & Organizations
Wrist fractures; Scaphoid fractures; Stiffness and instability of the elbow (heterotopic ossification); Wrist arthroscopy; Percutaneous fracture management; Minimally invasive hand surgery more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1994
- M.D., Hahnemann Medical College, 2000
- Dodds SD, Fishler T. Terrible triad of the elbow. Orthop Clin North Am. 2013 Jan;44(1):47-58.
- Dodds SD, Patterson JT, Halim A. Volar plate fixation of recalcitrant scaphoid nonunions with volar carpal artery vascularized bone graft. Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2014 Mar;18(1):2-7
- Dodds SD, Save AV, Yacob A. Dorsal spanning plate fixation for distal radius fractures. Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2013 Dec;17(4):192-8