Suguru Imaeda MD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology; Director of Dermatology, Yale University Health Services; Director of Dermatology Service, Veteran Affairs Medical Center
Departments & Organizations
Identification of MHC I and peptides involved in cutaneous T cell lymphomas and murine T cell more...
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1984
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1988
- Girardi M, Duncan KO, Tigelaar RE, Imaeda S, Watsky KL, McNiff JM. Cross-comparison of patch test and lymphocyte proliferation responses in patients with a history of acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis. Am J Dermatopathol. 2005, 27:343-346.
- Berger, C.L., Longley, B.J., Imaeda, S., Christensen, I., Heald, P., and Edelson, R.L. Tumor-specific peptides in cutaneous T cell lymphoma: association with class I MHC and possible derivation from the clonotypic T cell receptor. Int J Cancer. 1998, 76:304-311.
- Imaeda, S., Felli, A., Schmitt, I., Chimenti, S., and Edelson, R.L. Induction of functional empty class I major histocompatibility complex glycoproteins by photoactivated 8-methoxypsoralen. J Invest Dermatol. 1996, 107:887-890.