Harry Robert Aslanian MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Associate Director, Endoscopy; Director, Yale Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship; Director of Gastroenterology, Yale Health Plan
Departments & Organizations
advanced endoscopic techniques; gastrointestinal bleeding; colonoscopic polyp detection; evaluation of pancreas cysts; diagnosis of pancreas cancer; pancreatic and biliary disorders; therapy of bile duct obstruction via ERCP; Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS); fine-needle aspiration (FNA); advanced endoscopic imaging; sedation for endoscopy more...
- B.A., Brown University, 1992
- M.D., Brown University, 1996
- Siddiqui, UD. Rossi, F, Rosenthal, LS., Padda MS., Murali-Dharan V., Aslanian, HR. EUS-guided FNA of solid pancreatic masses: a prospective, randomized trial comparing 22 gauge and 25 gauge needles. (2009) Gastrointest Endoscopy. Epub ahead of print July, 2009.
- Aslanian HR, Burgart LJ, Harrington JJ, Mahoney DW, Zinsmeister AR, Thibodeau SN, Ahlquist DA. Altered DNA Mismatch Repair Expression in Synchronous and Metachronous Colorectal Cancers. Clin Gastroenterol and Hepatol 2008 (12):1385-8.
- Rogart J., Jain D, Siddiqui U, Oren T, Lim J, Jamidar P, Aslanian H. Narrow-band imaging without high magnification to differentiate polyps during real-time colonoscopy: improvement with experience. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2008;68:1136-45.