Become a mentor
The YSPH Mentor Program is a great way to give back by contributing to the professional development of the next generation of health care leaders. Recruitment for mentors happens by email each summer. You can read more about the process here. If you are interested in being a mentor please contact us.
Attend events and reunions
The office coordinates a series of annual activities and receptions for alumni including:
- American Council of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) reception - Chicago
- Alumni Day – New Haven
- Alumni Speaker Series – New Haven (4-6 per year)
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Cocktail Reception and Annual Meeting – 2016 Denver
- DC Dinner – in conjunction with the Office of Career Services
- New York Cocktail Reception – in conjunction with the Office of Career Services
- Spring Fling – New Haven – bi-annual networking event for alumni and students
- Pop-up events – coming to a city near you
Come socialize, network and have fun! We love to catch up. Check out our photo galleries of post events.
Post a job or internship online
Our students and your fellow alumni would make great colleagues! Contact the Office of Career Services for more information.
Update your contact informationThe most important thing that you can do to remain involved and connected is to ensure that we have your most current contact information. You can update your information at anytime here.
Email items for Yale Public Health magazine
Promotion, awards, marriages and new additions — we love to brag about our alumni. We also feature alumni in every issue of Yale Public Health so we want to hear what you are doing. You can send items and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a giftSupporting scholarships, program and activities is a proactive and concrete way of furthering YSPH’s mission. You can read about the myriad ways to make a gift here.
Purchase YSPH merchandise
Who doesn’t love a little swag! You can purchase official YSPH merchandise here.