About Yale Medicine Training & Development
We build and foster a culture of competent and engaged, high performing workers so we can provide the best patient care in an ever-evolving healthcare climate.
We provide innovative and engaging learning experiences to Yale Medicine and community health care professionals which are focused on driving the clinical mission of the medical school in collaboration with academic research and faculty education. We advocate and support the continuing professional development and clinical education by delivering evidence-based educational programs with the goal of improving patient health status and the health of the public.
We provide leaders and staff with learning, development and continuing medical education programs which:
- Advance knowledge, skills, and attitudes through engaging and innovative learning approaches
- Focus on the needs of the learner to ensure they effectively apply new concepts and skills
- Enhance and sustain our business performance, operational efficiency, and workforce competency
- Evolve with the future healthcare industry and the talent landscape
- Partner with Yale University and Yale New Haven Health System leaders and experts to ensure the right people, receive the right training, at the right time