A YIGH Affiliate refers to ladder and non-ladder faculty at Yale who engage in global health research and projects and engage and receive support from the Institute. YIGH affiliation provides:
- access to participation in the YIGH faculty mentorship program;
- seed grant opportunities, including the Hecht Global Health Faculty Network Award;
- inclusion in a pilot program of consultant review of global health grant applications;
- faculty profile listing on the YIGH website and guidance with YIGH identity on profile system;
- mentions in YIGH communications, amplifying school and department-based efforts through social media sharing/retweets, and more;
- receiving the Global Health Update that provides news and opportunities;
- assistance with inclusion in the Office of Public Affairs and Communications global health experts list for media requests.
To request affiliation, click here to email Alyssa Cruz.
Organizations on this page
- Public Health