Research & Publications
I am a pulmonary/critical care physician and epidemiologist using translational research and implementation science to improve diagnostic evaluation and case finding for tuberculosis (TB), a leading cause of death in low- and middle-income countries.
I teach a graduate course on implementation science and mentor students at the Yale School of Public Health, and have a leading role in international research training programs in low- and middle-income countries.
I attend in the Medical Intensive Care Unit and the Winchester TB Clinic at Yale-New Haven Hospital as a Yale Medicine physician, and enjoy caring for patients and families, and teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
Education & Training
- FellowshipPulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, University of California San Francisco (2008)
- MSUniversity of California San Francisco (2008)
- ResidencyOsler Medical Service, Johns Hopkins Hospital (2003)
- MDVanderbilt University (2000)
- ABPrinceton University (1995)