ORS Education and Training, in partnership with the Yale Cancer Center Education Office, hosts several Clinical Research related courses annually such as:
- Fundamentals of Good Clinical Practice and Advanced Good Clinical Practice
- Protocol Data and Safety Monitoring
- Serious Adverse Event Reporting
- Improving Patient Provider Communications & Adherence
- Coordinating a Large, Multicenter, Investigator-initiated Study
- Clinical Skills for Research Staff (2 day intensive workshop resulting in a YCCI certificate of completion)
- Provider Patient Communication in Oncology – Interactive Pt Consult
- Conducting Ethical Research & Human Subject Protection
For more information, visit the Yale University Training Management System (TMS).
Researchers who would like to consult with this service should contact Theresa Katz at 785-6335 or email@example.com.
YCCI Associate Director for Education and Quality Assurance
2 Church Street South, Ste 113
Phone: (203) 785-2902