Research & Publications
Armand V. Russo, MD is an Instructor of Clinical Medicine (Medical Oncology) at Yale Cancer Center and cares for patients at the Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in Derby. Dr. Russo completed his residency and fellowship through Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale Cancer Center’s Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program.
Dr. Russo received his Medical Degree from the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth; he is a graduate of Swarthmore College. Dr. Russo is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Society of Hematology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Training
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2016)
- Internal Medicine ResidentYale School of Medicine (2016)
- MDGeisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth (2013)
- BASwarthmore College (2008)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Hematology (Internal Medicine) (2019)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (2019)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2016)