YCCI Introduction to Clinical Research Resources at Yale
This course is intended for research coordinators and related staff who are new to clinical research at Yale. Participants will learn about the roles of Yale departments and offices that assure research compliance and safety will meet key contact people from each organization and will learn who to contact and how to contact them when needed. Speakers will include representatives from:
- The Human Research Protection Program
- The HIPAA Privacy Office
- The Conflict of Interest Office
- The Office of Sponsored Projects
- The Investigational Drug Service
- Yale Center for Analytic Sciences.