HCV-TARGET- Hepatitis C Therapeutic Registry and Research Network
Hepatitis | Diseases of the Digestive System - Liver
What is the purpose of this trial?
Aims of HCV-TARGET
- Utilize common NIH-supported data collection platform (REDCap) that will allow us to target specific questions described above
- Rapidly accrue and evaluate a large number of patients in "real world" treatment setting that includes well established community interface
- Rapidly recognize and respond to changing treatment paradigms and unmet needs.
- Utilize NIH CTSA research infrastructure in a "hub and spoke" model that will include community-based treating physicians
- Develop a large biorepository of prospectively collected samples that can interface with the NIH-CTSA translational research infrastructure
- Ages18 years and older
- Trial withUniversity of Florida
- Start Date07/02/2014
- End Date07/21/2020
- Last Updated06/22/2018
- Study HIC#1204010018