A Phase 1 Multiple Ascending Dose Study of DS-3201b in Subjects With Lymphomas
What is the purpose of this trial?
DS-3201b is an experimental drug. It is not approved for regular use. It can only be used in clinical research.
Adults with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) might be able to join this study if their disease:
- has come back after remission
- is not responding to current treatment
This study has two parts:
- Dose Escalation is to find the safe dose of DS-3201b that adults with advanced NHL can tolerate.
- Dose Expansion is to:
- find out how effective DS-3201b is for rare types of NHL
- collect additional safety data
- Trial withDaiichi Sankyo
- Start Date05/28/2019
- End Date09/30/2020
- Last Updated05/29/2020
- Study HIC#2000024688