Research & Publications
Dr. Kombo, a uveitis specialist and comprehensive ophthalmologist, is a graduate of Yale School of Medicine and the Yale Residency in Ophthalmology, where she twice received the Patrick Matthews Award for humanism in medicine. She completed her Uveitis fellowship with Dr. Stephen Foster at the Massachusetts Eye Research & Surgery Institution (MERSI). In addition to uveitis care, Dr. Kombo also provides comprehensive eye care, including cataract surgery.
Education & Training
- FellowshipMassachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (2014)
- ResidencyYale Eye Center (2013)
- InternshipHospital of St. Raphael (2010)
- MDYale University School of Medicine (2009)
- BAMount Holyoke College (2002)