Dr. Menderes is currently an assistant professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology after she successfully completed a fellowship in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and gynecologic oncology at Yale. She has presented at multiple national and international conferences and has a strong interest in minimally invasive surgery curriculum development. She has received multiple awards including ACOG National Faculty Award and APGO Excellence in Teaching Award. She is well-trained in robotic and laparoscopic minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
Education & Training
- Chief of GynecologyYale New Haven Health/ Bridgeport Hospital (2015)
- FellowYale University School of Medicine (2014)
- ResidencyBaylor College of Medicine (2012)
- InternDrexel University School of Medicine (2009)
- MDHacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (2006)